[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Looking to put together IKRPG group. - WestGamer
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:29 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 am 

So I am looking for a few players and DM if possible.
Will host at my house right next to Carlisle traino and pub.
Probable times of either Friday night or Saturday mid morning-mid arvo. Weekly or every other week.
I am happy to DM but would rather play after long stints of DMing D&D.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:37 pm 

So far we have Kevo, Myself and My room mate keen for friday nights.

Looking for 2-3 more players.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 pm 

friday nights due to me being enslaved to a liquor store on saturdays =)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 pm 

Quote:
friday nights due to me being enslaved to a liquor store on saturdays =)
Well done kevo, first step is admitting you have a problem ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 pm 

so I've come up with a concept for a character, a gobber that escaped the clutches of the skorne empire and has gone a bit loopy. He believes himself to be half cyclops and his dad is molik karn. Im naming him Baldric Karn.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 am 

I am looking to join a group as a player. Never played pen and paper before but this seems like the prime game to start off with since I get the combat system already and love the setting. Have mapped out a survivalist ranger/soldier Cygnaran recon operative who may or may not be legendary steampunk soldier Big Boss.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 am 

that makes 4, now we need a dm lol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:06 pm 

I'll dim if need be

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:11 pm 

So I have found another player and so far we have:

Jonothan: Mighty Ogrun Pirate/Military Commander. I allowed a skill swap here so he could get exactly what he wanted. Basically so he can wield a great sword in 1 hand instead of a cutlass.

Blue: Skilled Iosan Alchemist/Rifleman. This looks like a cool combo, being able to make rifle grenades!

Broseph: ? Human? Ranger/Soldier.

Kevo: TBA

Just need to find out what you are all playing and if you have minis to represent the character. If not I will supply it. Got the basics of the campaign ready to go.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm 

Quote:
So I have found another player and so far we have:

Jonothan: Mighty Ogrun Pirate/Military Commander. I allowed a skill swap here so he could get exactly what he wanted. Basically so he can wield a great sword in 1 hand instead of a cutlass.

Blue: Skilled Iosan Alchemist/Rifleman. This looks like a cool combo, being able to make rifle grenades!

Broseph: ? Human? Ranger/Soldier.

Kevo: TBA

Just need to find out what you are all playing and if you have minis to represent the character. If not I will supply it. Got the basics of the campaign ready to go.
just got my book yesterday in the mail bro will read through and come up with something spiffy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:07 pm 

I know nothing about it but always keen to try out a new game system. i am right next to the Cannington station :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm 

It won't be perfect but my Skilled Human Ranger/Soldier is going to be as Big Boss as I'm going to get and give me plenty of opportunities to grumble and repeat things other players have said. One day he will branch into duellist and finally remember the basics of cqc.

"Hrrrmmmmmmm Warjacks..."

edit: it just occurred to me that I should probably be making an Iron Fang/Warcaster in homage to my posting name and glorious mother Khador.

Last edited by Broseph Stalin on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:46 pm 

i've decided on a gobber pistoleer investigator leave the interrogations to me people ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:53 pm 

Quote:
i've decided on a gobber pistoleer investigator leave the interrogations to me people ^^
Read your post in the other thread and this will own.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable