[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Flames of War - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:33 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Flames of War
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:24 pm 

Hi all,

Just trying to get the word out about this gaming system. Flames of war is a system set in the WWII era.
utilizing either Allied or Axis forces, with accurate company and platoon listing.

I've found it to be a great gaming system, but unfortunately there is only myself and another player at the moment.

if you would like more information or interested in a demo game please contact me..

more info can be found here... http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=36

cheers all...

Post subject: Re: Flames of War
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:21 am 

Great stuff.

I do know there are more Flames of War players around, its just finding them is the issue.

If you would like I can put something on the WAAGH website (according to traffic stats it is getting popular) so if you include links to resources etc I can put them in the resources area....might get some attention.

Try to organise with Lee (I am assuming the other gamer) to play some games at the WAAGH. I have found the best way to get people locally interested....just play games in public. People will ask questions.

Good luck man, I will help where I can :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:30 am 

Launching a FoW mini campaign this Saturday. (Google FoW Lorraine mini campaign)

Not going to help you guys much with me in Perth but good to know there is a bit of a community building in Albany.

It's another option for me to bring next time I am down that way.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:23 am 

There's a decent platoon of FOW players up the metro way, its a fair drive up here but we usually hold a tournament every December. I and a couple of others may even be persuaded come down one weekend for a little comp. Never been to Albany.

IT'S NOT YOUR LIST, IT'S Y.... HANG ON, OH OK, YEAH THAT LIST SUCKS.

Last edited by Enigma on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:59 am 

Quote:
There's a decent platoon of FOW players up the metro way, its a fair drive up here but we usually hold a tournament every December. U and a couple of others may even be persuaded come down one weekend for a little comp. Never been to Albany.
I can't recommend this enough.

Travelling to Perth for tournaments is awesome fun and it grows your gaming experience.

Not to mention helps with giving people options on work trips etc.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:44 am 

Thanks slothman, I'll try organise with Lee to have a game at Waagh one time. Thanks for the support.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable