[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
WestGamer Ultimate Warhammer 40,000 2013 - Page 9 - WestGamer
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:08 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:47 pm 

If it says by it actually means before, I got stung on that one a few years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:34 pm 

Yeah I got my list to go but I only have an I pad so sending through the list cover sheet is a problem. Also waiting to see if its ok to use a Bloodthirster as a daemon prince of Khorne and wanting to find out how a burning brand of Skalathrax looks like so I can wisig it up?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:18 pm 

List and cover sheet sent to Luke (and then cover sheet shortly after as I forgot :oops: ) so locked in and 24 models to go :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:32 pm 

"You must submit a copy of your army list for checking by no later than midnight on Friday 18th October (one full week before the event)."

Sounds to me like the deadline is tomorrow night.

But then again I already know what I'm taking so might as well do it now :)

BFG Tyranid Hive Fleet

Dystopian Wars June 2013 Campaign TFR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:38 pm 

List sent,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKrvCVAD2xA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 pm 

I did mine a couple of nights ago just hope my new GK list can give you guys a decent challenge and not just get rolled only time will tell I guess =/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:14 pm 

Quote:
I did mine a couple of nights ago just hope my new GK list can give you guys a decent challenge and not just get rolled only time will tell I guess =/
He says with both a white scars avatar and a white scars quote from Ko'sarro Khan as his signature

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:25 pm 

Which ive had for over a year ??? but at less uve noticed it now :p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:42 pm 

List sent... Muahahahaha fear the Green Machine! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am 

Quote:
Which ive had for over a year ??? but at less uve noticed it now :p
I'm just pokin' the bear ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 am 
Site Admin

Really not sure how there is any confusion about when lists are due guys - the players guide is pretty damn clear. You now have just under 24 hours. Be warned however, that if we receive a list a single minute or more past midnight - we will be swinging the penalty bat HARD this year.

If you are having trouble with this - you need to get in touch BEFORE the cut off time. Also, whilst we would prefer army list cover sheets to be submitted with your lists, it is acceptable to bring the coversheet with you on the day if you need to hold off to get some extra hobby done or something - just don't forget or we'll make you write it out on the spot before round 1 begins.

Also - as per the directions in the players guide, only lists handed in in person or sent via email will be accepted. Do not PM them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:35 am 

Sorry about that Mal, I do believe it is very clear but I wanted to be supper dupper clear and not get myself wacked with the bat cos I assumed I knew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 am 
Site Admin

To answer a few outstanding questions:
Quote:
Things like the Etherals Victory Point he conceeds, champion of humanity, the dark angels warlord trait for an extra VP, the personal trait, etc etc. Do these count towards primary VP, or just as tie breakers?
Primary VPs.
Quote:
On blackout, I assume we roll for first turn before we infiltrate/scout?
Yes - the player who wins the roll for first turn should be the one deploying any infiltrators first or scouts first. The mission text does not indicate this clearly at the moment, so I'll be amending this in time for when we hand out the mission sheets on the day.
Quote:
for firesweep.
Do you only claim in the movement phase or could an eldar jetbike claim once in the movement phase than turbo boost 36 inches to another objective and claim that one as it just says 'ends its move' never says the movement phase, and models can move in all 3 phases of the game
In Firesweep, an objective may be claimed in any phase by a unit ending its move with at least one model in contact with it and no enemy denial units within 3" of the objective. A single unit may only claim ONE objective per turn. Again, I'll be amending the mission sheet to reflect this and remove confusion.

As a final note - please be advised that there will be one small alteration made to the "Assassins" mission before the event. As about half of you have already submitted your lists and half of you haven't - I won't be clarifying what exactly that change is yet (otherwise it may give some people an unfair advantage in terms of list construction), but I'll clarify it in due course over the coming week.

In any case, we'll be supplying the mission sheets to all players on the day with the most correct and up to date info, so you should refer to those in all instances.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:47 am 

My guess is what I predicted.

The basic lack of elites accross the tournament :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 am 

Oh, can I staple a list of my hobby/painting points to the cover sheet?

I have like...a wall of text and I have terrible hand writing.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next