- Will Ultimates be using the rules for mysterious terrain (particularly woods) and occupiable buildings? It would be great if every player across the tournament were using the same rules across all games, as opposed to agreeing to the use of the building rules or mysterious terrain rules with each player each round.
- 'During this time you must show your opponent all of the models in your army that will be deployed during the initial set up' Does this include models that are deploying as Scouts? Essentially, when does 'The Initial Set Up' end?
- No single unit filler may count for more than 4 models in a unit. Do you recognise the differences between a Unit Filler and a Regimental base. I have modelled 6 models onto the same base (for ease of ranking up/ removing casualties), but they also take up the space of 6 models in a unit. Im concerned that this breaks the above rule of only 4 models per base if you do not distinguish the different between unit fillers and regimental bases. I do not want to be penalised.
Those I can give you quick answers on.
- Mysterious terrain will not be used on any table unless there is a terrain guide on that table that specifies it. I won't confirm now whether there will be any of these features (or what they are), you'll just have to see on the weekend.
- "Initial setup" includes all setup before game turn 1 commences. You are not required to show your opponent hidden night goblin fanatics or dark elf assassins for instance.
- Regimental bases and unit fillers are two different things. Regimental bases are simply the exact same models that the unit is made up of, on a combined base rather than separate bases. Unit fillers allow for a bit more creativity. What you've described sounds fine, but you can shoot me over an image via e-mail if you're concerned.