It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:06 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:33 pm 

Awesome stuff. Thanks Ratt. Will deal with it hopefully soon.

Frosty...thats a shame mate. Thanks for sending the game down, I get a feeling there will be some Redneck themed stuff floating around all weekend.

I also obtained Insult Rummy for a door prize this year. Looking for another title or two ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 pm 

Quote:
I also obtained Insult Rummy for a door prize this year. Looking for another title or two ;)
damn that game sounds awesome :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:22 am 

got a email this morning from comixininos with tracking number so should be all good. now to work out thow the spanish post system works.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:23 am 

Quote:

Frosty...thats a shame mate. Thanks for sending the game down, I get a feeling there will be some Redneck themed stuff floating around all weekend.

insult rummy huh? sounds entertaining.........

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 am 

Quote:
Quote:

insult rummy huh? sounds entertaining.........
Hey...our door prizes are always....entertaining. Apparently both games are coming back this year for some fun. I would say Saturday night could be quite.....entertaining :)

Pretty much if Gut Bustin Games sells it...we wont it....LOL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:47 pm 

First 4 entries are in.

Saturday night details will be posted soon...ish.

Plans for Civil War points for Friday night.....

And just general good stuff happening :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:56 am 

Quote:
First 4 entries are in.

Saturday night details will be posted soon...ish.

Plans for Civil War points for Friday night.....

And just general good stuff happening :)
must go beverage shopping soon hehe..............i live in perths swan valley area so i can probly find a nice "boutique" bottle of something.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:14 am 

I am just bringing a Jerry can this year.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:30 am 

Quote:
I am just bringing a Jerry can this year.
And STILL be better than previous years efforts ;)

I have around 3 litres left in the "bulk purchase" from last year, but the barel has been getting hit pretty hard recentrly. Might top it up and grab another 10 litres of something different for this year.....maybe their port...

I must say though, now the muscat has had some time in the barrel...the oaky good ness mixed with the sweetness of the Muscat....mmmmmmmm.....last Fridays night effort of drinking the first 3 litres dry might be in trouble I reckon.....

A few more flowing in for registrations as well.

It looks like we may have 3 brand new blood bowl players attending this year just from Albany alone. AWESOME STUFF. I heard rumours of a possible 2 others not to mention looks like a few ladies will be playing this year. Pretty happy about that.

So if you are new to the game, this year is the year to get into it. Lots of newcomers will be having a crack, which always makes it fun ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:31 pm 

My threat of rocking up naked must have worked, the locals have started signing up ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:17 pm 

Quote:
My threat of rocking up naked must have worked, the locals have started signing up ;)
hopefully they have not a mixed up 'threat' for 'promise'. Naked, port and gaming night......It does have a nice ring to it :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:44 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
hopefully they have not a mixed up 'threat' for 'promise'. Naked, port and gaming night......It does have a nice ring to it :shock:
Its only got a nice ring if you have a Prince Albert......go on...go look that up on google images...I dare you ;)

I just looked up bulk port....its cheaper than the Muscat....$71 for 10 litres...compared to $95 for Muscat and Tokay. OOohh..Tokay.

Lots of work still happening in the background. I am hoping to have some pretty cool news for attendees in the coming weeks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:48 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Its only got a nice ring if you have a Prince Albert......go on...go look that up on google images...I dare you ;)

well......if you like it you should put a ring on it...... :)
unfortunately no need to look it up

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:06 pm 

Ok so some more signups and payments received.

9 players so far with a lot of new guys, which is fantastic.

I am investigating the option of putting on some nice meals for lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Trying something at the WAAGH on the Sep 6th, if it works we will announce the options for the Redneck.

More information coming soon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:14 pm 

WOW...

More numbers. Looks like it will be a great year.

What I am more impressed about, we know have our second lady signed up to play. AWESOME stuff everyone.

A heap of new players, the first female coaches to attend the Rumble........lots of stuff happening. Got a good feeling about this year.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next