[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Sandgroper Cup 7 Grudge Match Challenge - Page 6 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:02 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:54 pm 

Brooksey vs Gunnar Accepted!!! You two can work out the rest of the fine print as long as we don't have people losing their lunches when you walk by!

Joel

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:02 pm 

Well it's taken a while, but we are finally starting to get some semi decent trash talk. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:49 am 

Quote:
Brooksey vs Gunnar Accepted!!! You two can work out the rest of the fine print as long as we don't have people losing their lunches when you walk by!

Joel
I can't help but think that Runejack has exercised his powers here in the hope that things don't go any further. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:56 pm 

I think he did it to keep people from losing their lunches or what not

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:19 am 

Okay it took me awhile to actually get to this but i managed to get there :P and tomorrow i fly out for perth :P so here is my attempt, probably a feeble attempt but its a try at least :) now i need to remember how to do a list and what restrictions othey have

CLICKY

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:22 pm 

terms accepted...i am sure I will enjoy the sweet taste of victory as well as that free drink! Make sure u bring plenty of money as i have expensive tastes when it comes to alcohol - no pleb beer for this old man! :)

btw its "Mardi Gras" - and that reference was probably more appropriate for the Lai'D'Bois :P

ur team will be castrated (so they cant pollute the world with any offspring) and ur wallet will be lighter after our game - i look forward to crushing ur puppies so badly that they cant even lick their own testicles (the prosthetic ones they will need after the castration).

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:29 pm 

I'd just like to say that the extra drink should not be just limited to other players.... Commissioners running the event get very thirsty too :roll:

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:32 pm 

Quote:
I'd just like to say that the extra drink should not be just limited to other players.... Commissioners running the event get very thirsty too :roll:
funny i was thinking about that...nothing like bribing the Commish with a brew :)

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 pm 

Great job Raein.

I think we might have to buy a drink for Vesh as well, as the pioneer of video challenges.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:20 pm 

Quote:
If i do that does that mean i get into the finals :P hehe maybe i should of added that into the challenge has to get the event runners their first round lol :P

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:23 pm 

Quote:
terms accepted...i am sure I will enjoy the sweet taste of victory as well as that free drink! Make sure u bring plenty of money as i have expensive tastes when it comes to alcohol - no pleb beer for this old man! :)

btw its "Mardi Gras" - and that reference was probably more appropriate for the Lai'D'Bois :P

ur team will be castrated (so they cant pollute the world with any offspring) and ur wallet will be lighter after our game - i look forward to crushing ur puppies so badly that they cant even lick their own testicles (the prosthetic ones they will need after the castration).
Bring it on, these are your Lai'D'Bois in disguise, Victory you say? lets see your pint sized flashy colored dress/suit dwarfs do on the pitch against a real team :P hope you have a bit of money as i also have an acquired taste for beverages :)

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:58 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Bring it on, these are your Lai'D'Bois in disguise, Victory you say? lets see your pint sized flashy colored dress/suit dwarfs do on the pitch against a real team :P hope you have a bit of money as i also have an acquired taste for beverages :)
last year at Sandgroper they went 7-0, with 5 clean sheets! That was against teams that make ur delusional puppies look about as threatening as a wussy elf's Hello Kitty makeup bag.

Hmmmm maybe should buy u one for the weekend, it would make an appropriate carry case for ur team!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:00 pm 

So the Gucci handbags being carried by your pinties is called a real man thing??? Hmmm maybe you should go buy a fake Gucci to go with your dwarves who don't know what they are :)

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:25 pm 

Quote:
So the Gucci handbags being carried by your pinties is called a real man thing??? Hmmm maybe you should go buy a fake Gucci to go with your dwarves who don't know what they are :)
to quote Alan from The Hangover: “It's not a man purse, its a satchel. Indiana Jones has one.”

my dwarfs are well aware of who they are - last years champions! what have ur puppies done that's noteworthy?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:32 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
funny i was thinking about that...nothing like bribing the Commish with a brew :)
I like where this thread is going!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next