[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Heading to Bunbury - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:01 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Heading to Bunbury
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm 

Greetings,

In mid-April I will be heading to Bunbury from Brisbane. Over the last two years I have mainly played Force on Force, Tomorrow's War, Flames of War (British Para & 21Pz), Pulp Alley, Saga (given away) and the excellent Impetus (about to be given away).

I also have the dead AT-43, a little Dust and 40K (IG, Knights & Tau, though I have not played in 3 years, some random sold off), SW X-wing and Wings of War (WW1) [EDIT] plus LOTR & The Hobbit SBG.

Willing to play anything that is fun. Most my gaming in the previous 3-years has been a Modern 15mm Force on Force campaign that I run and play-in (see: http://bigfof.blogspot.com.au/). With Eureka about to release 15mm modern Australians & Bushmasters it would be great to finally play using real Australian miniautures.

Bunbury is only a short-trip south of Perth, so gaming in Bunbury and Perth are options.

See some of you in the near future.

Cheers.

Post subject: Re: Heading to Bunbury
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:43 pm 

G'day.

If youre looking for gaming in Bunbury immediately, you will want to find GCubed (the store) and Hangar 19 (the club). Friendly bunch of guys. Banereaver on the forums here can help, otherwise, google it and you will find directions and contact details on their website.

For Flames and a little bit of Xwing, come visit us (FB link and other info in my signature) at PAGS in Mandurah or our northerly neighbours at KRAGS in Kwinana/Rockingham. Contact details for both can be found in our club sub forums here on Westgamer.

Look forward to seeing you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 am 

force on force and tomorrows war here :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:27 pm 

Thanks for the heads-up(s). Will pop in as soon as the move is done.

Good to see FoF is alive in the west.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:00 pm 

yes mate just got the cold war add on. not got much for tomorrows war but a few 15mm minis.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable