[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Jyhad/Vampire Eternal Struggle Anyone? - WestGamer
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:18 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 pm 

Anyone still play Jyhad/Vampire Eternal Struggle?

Anyone still have any cards for them?

S6 & S7 BEP (Wood Elves) W-10 D-4 L-4 (2 * playoffs)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 pm 

Um, 15 years ago..........

Pretty sure my cards went in the bin. Rage (Werewolf) was always more popular where I was from.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 pm 

Quote:
Um, 15 years ago..........
Yeah, about the same for me. Though I still have my cards. I bought a box of starters and a box of boosters, but because it worked much better as a multiplayer game, it was difficult to get enjoyable games.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 pm 

This is my favourite game ever.

It is best enjoyed with 3-5 players though and preferably 4-5.

Games that are too large are unweildy and two player isn't much fun as the whole predator prey dynamic is nerfed.

There is a yahoo group for Perth VtES and some quite cool players in Perth if anyone wants to find them.

You definitely need a good group with a bit of trash talking, politics, combat decks and shady characters to make for interesting games.

It is very well balanced and cool that you can use any of the cards ever produced with as many as you want in your deck. It doesn't impact on balance having lots of the same card as balance is achieved through all the different phases of the games and pathways to victory, if you are strong in one aspect you are likely to have poor defences against another and the politics of the table will deal with you anyway.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v738/AngustheUnruled/

Gaming in Geraldton - PM me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am 

Quote:

There is a yahoo group for Perth VtES and some quite cool players in Perth if anyone wants to find them.
Link for this please.

S6 & S7 BEP (Wood Elves) W-10 D-4 L-4 (2 * playoffs)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 pm 

I have a couple of hundred cards for Jyhad floating around. Never really took off in my playgroup so they just got put aside. Buggered if i know if the cards are any good :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable