I've recently been bitten by the Necromunda bug in quite a hard way, and am currently running a little campaign. But sadly, it also means I have had to turn people away, because I wnted to keep it relatively small. But I did promise that I would run something sometime in the new year. Well, this is the advance warning.
I have written up a small document that will go through the basics of how I am going about this, and the why. The scoring matrix will basically run in regards to the gang rating, so winning games is not really the most important thing (having fun should always be considered more important).
The document can be found here: http://www.elarti.com/grisly%20falls.pdf
For those that don't want to read through it, the basics are:
- NCE and OCE rules
- 8 Rounds
- Each Round lasts 3 weeks (ie, you have three weeks to play your game)
- Games can be played anywhere
- League will finish with a big multiplayer game (sorting out the scenario now, will hopefully have the custom terrain started by the time round one begins)
- Starts in early May, continues through to mid October
- After the League finishes, there will be a single day event (most likely in November), with more details to follow
WAFFL COACHES - PLEASE USE -----> RATT.WAFFL@IINET.NET.AU