[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Lightmine Field + Aven Mimeomancer? - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:31 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:47 pm 

So, just tossing around an idea based on the interaction between Lightmine Field and Aven Mimeomancer.

Creatures (20):
4x Sage Owl
4x Wall of Denial
4x Aven Mimeomancer
3x Emeria Angel
2x Linvala, Keeper of Silence
2x Battlegrace Angel
1x Baneslayer Angel

Other spells (16):
4x Distortion Strike
2x Honor of the Pure
2x Mark of Asylum
4x Oblivion Ring
4x Lightmine Field

Lands (24):
4x Celestial Colonnade
4x Glacial Fortress
12x Plains
4x Islands

Theory being that with Lightmine Field in play, whenever a creature attackes it's dealt damage equal to the number of attacking creatures. As Aven Mimeomancer can make a creature 3/1, if they attack with that creature it dies ^_^
Downside is Aven Mimeomancer gives them 3/1 flyers, which can block my creatures, and without Mark of Asylum in play Lightmine Field damages my creatures as well, so therefore Distortion Strike is their to make one unblockable, and thus I attack with that one and hopefully win over a couple of turns of that, whilst their creatures are unable to attack me.

I should probably also have counterspells, in case they try to board sweep...
Not sure what to take out for those though

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable