[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Kings of War - intested in playing - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:55 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 am 

Well now that the Kicksatrter is over and that most of the first round goodies should have arrived.

I am looking to do a KoW gaming night.
I am looking for people who would like to come down to a learning and playing session. this gaming night will be about playing some games and learning the rules.
If I get some extra minis inished I will even set up a demo game if you want to play.
I dont work for the company and i'm not an anti GW activist . I still live my WHFB, I just would like to play other games two.

If you do not have KoW minis, you can just use your WHFB.
down load rules write a list use your minis.

http://www.manticgames.com/SiteData/Roo ... es-Web.pdf

I am looking at having this day at the club I play at,KRAGS on friday night, the 16 November,(pending the club Approval) you will have to pay their door fee.

Just post if you would be intrested or PM me.
I would like to get about 4-6 players on the

this is not a club event is is an indi activity. I am looking for players of the game.

Justin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 am 

I'm interested depending on how many mini's I get assembled before them as I am also working on my warmachine force.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable