[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Thecombatcompany selling v1.1 Rulebook at 25% off - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:12 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:43 pm 

http://www.thecombatcompany.com.au/dwrb ... lebook.asp

Until the end of march you can buy the new 1.1 edition dystopian wars Rulebook. $24!!!

I have used these guys before and not had an issue

Simmo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:17 pm 

Thanks for the heads up.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 pm 

No worries, I have found Russell from CCompany very quick to dispatch and respond to emails.

I hope someone(please don't pick me) will run a tourney this year :D

Simmo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm 

I got the new book yesterday. Its laid a lot better than the first book and the examples of game play are very good.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 pm 

The funny thing is that everyone should be selling them at 25% off as per Spartan's announcement... its just that most people aren't :)

Bought mine during the last Maelstrom sale, so I hate to think how long that's going to be... If it wasn't bundled with another rulebook I would cancel and get it here :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 am 

So thats why my book had a huge 25% off sticker that when you take it off it leaves have a ton of glue.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:10 am 

Just picked mine up last week from Tactics with the 10% discount. For the extra couple of bucks it was worth it to get it there and then.

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable