[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Wolfram does Qapu Khalqi - see them in the flesh at PAX! - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:31 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:31 pm 

Well, I've been keeping it fairly quiet, but courtesy of the winds of chance, I'll be running demo games of Infinity at PAX. Of course, this means I need to have two painted armies, so I got my posterior into gear and painted up my Qapu Khalqi sectorial for Haqqislam. I did the army entirely so that I could use a link team of Kaplans, and heaven help me if that isn't what I went and did!

A couple of the models could do with a little more detail work, and none of their eyes have been painted yet - I need to get a new brush with a nice point before I try to paint those :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:39 pm 

Looks good and best of luck running demos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:49 am 

Nice work James, what's the main colour you use on the armour?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:44 am 

On the green armour its Verde/ Green RLM62 in the Vallejo Model Air, a devlan mud, then the green mixed with a teensy bit of white iirc to do the highlights/ lighter parts of the armour. The other green on the Jannisary is Citadel Camo Green.

For the Kaplans, I took a Tamiya German Grey and airbrushed them, then washed with Nuln Oil. Used GW's Eshin Grey (very similar to the Tamiya colour, except it separates less but doesn't go through the airbrush anywhere near as well) to go back over the armour, and then mixed some white in with that to do the highlights.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:48 am 

Sweet!! I will come by the table and roll some D20s

Do you know if there will be any infinity for sale at the event?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:57 am 

I will rock up also - I actually want to play this game :P Still haven't played even once though!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am 

It's a great system JJ.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:34 am 

Unfortunately, I don't know whether there will be any Infinities for sale at PAX. Would be good to see some friendly local faces pop by, and I'm more than happy to give you an intro JJ - as Simmo said, it's a great system :D (I may be slightly biased, but oh well!)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable