[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Anyone interested in the Gencon Pack (scrapped) - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:06 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm 

Looking at the Infinity forums and FB page they are going to do a Gencon pack for the pre-release Penthesilea model, Ltd Ed Cosplay Bolt, and Operation: Icestorm. In this pack it contains those mentioned products and the additional ltd ed model for Operatio:Icestorm, but the main draw to this pack is the fact you get the Penthesilea model for free as these are the following prices:
Operation: Icestorm - €89.95 (~$130)
Ltd Ed Cosplay Bolt - €14.95 (~$21)
Penthesilea - €14.95 (~$21)
Gencon Pack - €104.90 (~$151)

The pre-release (normally available from December, so you'll get 3 months earlier) and cosplay model are only available through Corvus Belli themselves. So who would be interested in doing a joint order and splitting the shipping cost (€38.90 or ~$56)?

Also here are some random information pictures about the products:

Those that are interested:
Jramsdale - The bundle
Space cowboy - The limited Ed civie model ]2
Thatnicguy - Nomads and Dice (part of the Starter)]2
Gambit - Cosplay Ltd Ed model + some other things from the box]2
Wanderingfool - Pan O from the box]2
MrGTST - Ltd Ed model]3
mutantsix - Cosplay Ltd Ed model + Penthesilea]4

Last edited by Jramsdale on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:45 pm 

space cowboy - Exclusive Civvie model
thatnicguy - Nomads and Dice
and I - cosplay model the rest. Bootleg to be sold to help pay for the shipping lol

i dont really need the pan o, i really want the cosplay model and the gaming aids

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:47 pm 

yeah main reason is that I want the cosplay model plus the pre-order model for Icestorm, due to it being limited and the main reason for it. Though I also want the starter box and might as well get a "free" model in the process (with the exchange rate works out about the same if it was bought here), so kinda evens out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:21 am 

Box game is amazing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 am 

There's a good chance I'll be buying one of these in person when I'm over there. :)

Malifaux Henchman
Currently Painting: KoW Salamanders
Models Painted this Year: 38 (2015: 265)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:06 am 

Quote:
There's a good chance I'll be buying everyone one of these in person when I'm over there. :)
Fixed!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:35 am 

http://www.beastsofwar.com/infinity/unb ... -icestorm/

Beasts of War unboxing video! NEW FUSILIERS! SUCH HAPPY! MUCH EXCITED.

Also, Jared, put me down for the Icestorm box.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:56 am 

Re-modelled basic troops and an easy head start on a table's worth of terrain? Infinity just got that much harder to resist.

Speaking of which, if this happens, Simmo, I might be able to help you out with the Pan O you don't need :D
Quote:
space cowboy - Exclusive Civvie model
thatnicguy - Nomads and Dice
and I - cosplay model the rest. Bootleg to be sold to help pay for the shipping lol

i dont really need the pan o, i really want the cosplay model and the gaming aids

WMH: Khador and Circle; Malifaux: Gremlins, Outcasts, Arcanists and Neverborn; X-Wing: Rebels; DWars: Prussians; Blood Bowl: Lots :) Dreadball: Humans; W40K: Space Marines; Epic: Orks and Imperial Guard; Warhammer: Empire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:23 am 

I'll go the cosplay model, I'll link in with simmo to sort payment etc - thanks :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:20 pm 

Edited the OP with a list of those interested with what they are interested in, in doing so kinda grouped them up to make bundles because free models. Feel free to add any changes, also I have no idea how the shipping will be split with broken bundles.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:16 am 

Hey, Jarrod. If this order hasn't been submitted yet, take me off it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:09 am 

I would be interested in:

Ltd Ed Cosplay Bolt - €14.95 (~$21)

If it works in with your order...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:59 am 

Easy done Dave, is there anyone else interested if not the order may be cancelled due to a lack of interest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:53 pm 

I can take that unclaimed model, that's the biker model I think.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:14 am 

Unfortunately there isn't enough interest for this so I'm scrapping it, mainly because the shipping really needs to be divided more ways than it is (looking at $9) and then getting hit with the conversion rate which just sucks at the moment.
Though happy enough to maintain the OP if someone else would like to organise it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable