[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
2013 Warhammer ETC update - WestGamer
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:51 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:08 am 

Hi guys. Just wanted to give you an oz update on the etc, with Casey representing wa with aplomb.

After four rounds we are just above half way. Casey is about on par and leaving the master Chris cousens on her wake.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:11 am 
Site Admin

Awesome news. I've been following a lot of the coverage via Bad Dice too - it's great to hear you guys are doing well.

Gooooo Casey! I look forward to hearing your detailed coverage of the event when you return! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:07 am 

Yes I have been following this as well. Its all over now with Oz coming in 25th and Casey having only dropped two games (and one of those was against the Russian Daemons player)! Really well done. Casey finished up in 4th place within the team, 22 points behined Sam 'the immortal' (who was 20 points clear of number two!) and 11 points ahead of Chris the master. Seriously well done!

Looking forward to some in depth discussions once Casey is back.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:30 pm 

Dawwww, thanks guys. I'm currently chilling in Romania right now, but will do a write up when I get back.

ETC was an absolute blast. I met a lot of great guys and had 6 great games of warhammer. Overall I'm pretty happy with my performance - 3 wins, a draw and 2 losses. I also got to meet the English podcasters (Ben Curry and Dan Heelan) and even got a quick cameo interview in on the Bad Dice youtube channel.

See you guys at Tournament of the Champion (unless the vampires get me first)...

Kings of War - still rolling my dice and moving my mice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 am 

Well done Casey. How did Australia go in the end?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:33 pm 

Quote:
Well done Casey. How did Australia go in the end?
Not very well overall, I think we came 25th.

Hey, I can't carry the whole team. :P

Kings of War - still rolling my dice and moving my mice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:38 pm 

Just as long as we beat the Kiwis Casey. That's all that matters!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:44 pm 

Well Done Casey!!

awesome news

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:45 pm 

Quote:
Just as long as we beat the Kiwis Casey. That's all that matters!
Arent the kiwis the 3rd aussie territory?! they have their own team?!

Accept certain inalienable truths Necrons will rise, invul saves will fail, you too will deep strike off of the table. Later you'll fantasize that when you were young Necrons didn't come back, Tyranids were gods and the scatter die always read Hit

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable