[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
ATC Lists - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:16 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: ATC Lists
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:06 pm 

Hi guys,

Have the lists for ATC been made public yet? If so can someone post up details or a link.

I really wish I could have went this year, good luck to all our players.

Barry

KRAGS Gaming Club
Fridays 7.30 - 11.00 pm

Post subject: Re: ATC Lists
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:08 pm 

They are, I'll find the link for you (it's somewhere on Wargamerau)...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:14 pm 

List link: http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.p ... pic=157534

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 am 

wargamerau blocked at work :(

any chance on a copy and paste dump so I can peruse during lunch?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 am 

http://www.australasianteamchallenge.co ... ts2013.php

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 am 

Quote:
sweet thanks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:14 am 

I didnt quite make it to lunchtime....I love the lists you get at the ATC.

Most are genuinly hard as nails, some look hard on paper but you question what and how they would go on the field, some you just question what and how and others are so specifically geared/mono tasked that you would never see them outside the ATC team matchup meta.

It is going to be an interesting tourny for the guys involved!

I didnt quite make it to lunchtime....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:44 am 

Quote:
Most are genuinly hard as nails, some look hard on paper but you question what and how they would go on the field, some you just question what and how and others are so specifically geared/mono tasked that you would never see them outside the ATC team matchup meta.
Yes, and this is the different thing with the ATC that I have struggled with. For example, my list is (surprise surprise) built to annihilate Marines (triple Helldrake / double Daemon Prince). Mono-tasking a list so specifically is something I really avoid for my standard tournament lists, but well, ATC is definitely the exception. :D

There are some rather oddball ones in there though that have raised eyebrows :P
Quote:
Timestamp at 9:14am... Quite. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:23 pm 

Thanks for the links. I see my question was answered very quickly but I've only just came back on here during a break at work to find the reply. Have to wait until I get home to look at it properly :roll:

KRAGS Gaming Club
Fridays 7.30 - 11.00 pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:00 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:11 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
There are some rather oddball ones in there though that have raised eyebrows :P
I will be quite interested to see how that Jetseer/Baron council with Eldrad and the Fortress goes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:13 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so..
this forum needs a "like" feature....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:35 pm 

First reactions. So many similarities and some very interesting/unusual lists.

Every team has Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Grey Knights, Necrons, Chaos Daemons, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar and Tau.

If you have Necrons you are taking Night Scythes (23 across 6 armies), and your heavy support is Annihilation Barges (14, only one army without them)

Grey Knights = Coteaz (every army 6/6) and Space Wolves dont leave home without Rune Priests with Jaws of World Wolf (no fewer than 12 HQs across the 6 Space Wolf Armies)!!

If you have Chaos or CSM then you probably also have Fateweaver (5), Obliterator with Mark of Nurgle (11 units, some with more than 1 in them), Flying Daemon Princes (at least 7 but haven't confirmed that), Herald of Tzeentch (9, at least 7 on Discs), or some underpowered flyer called a Helldrake (12).

Tau love Elites, Kroots and Skyray.

Eldar don't know what to take. They do know not to take Elites with no army taking any! They disagree on Fast attack with only 3 armies using them, and even then 2 choose Warp Spiders and the third chose Crimson Hunters. Troops are completely split, 2 armies have Dire Avengers, 2 have Wraithguard, 2 have Guardian Defenders, and 4 armies have Jetbikes. No love for Rangers. And to top it off no fewer than 7 different Heavy choices with no army agreeing which is best.

KRAGS Gaming Club
Fridays 7.30 - 11.00 pm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:01 pm 

Quote:
First reactions. So many similarities and some very interesting/unusual lists.

Every team has Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Grey Knights, Necrons, Chaos Daemons, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar and Tau.

If you have Necrons you are taking Night Scythes (23 across 6 armies), and your heavy support is Annihilation Barges (14, only one army without them)

Grey Knights = Coteaz (every army 6/6) and Space Wolves dont leave home without Rune Priests with Jaws of World Wolf (no fewer than 12 HQs across the 6 Space Wolf Armies)!!

If you have Chaos or CSM then you probably also have Fateweaver (5), Obliterator with Mark of Nurgle (11 units, some with more than 1 in them), Flying Daemon Princes (at least 7 but haven't confirmed that), Herald of Tzeentch (9, at least 7 on Discs), or some underpowered flyer called a Helldrake (12).

Tau love Elites, Kroots and Skyray.

Eldar don't know what to take. They do know not to take Elites with no army taking any! They disagree on Fast attack with only 3 armies using them, and even then 2 choose Warp Spiders and the third chose Crimson Hunters. Troops are completely split, 2 armies have Dire Avengers, 2 have Wraithguard, 2 have Guardian Defenders, and 4 armies have Jetbikes. No love for Rangers. And to top it off no fewer than 7 different Heavy choices with no army agreeing which is best.

This made me LOL so hard man. Was all so true. well put

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable