[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Zombicide Season 3 - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:21 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Zombicide Season 3
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:33 pm 

Well it doesn't look like Zombicide Season 3 is far away...

Will be interested on finding out some details of what this one has to offer over the previous ones...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:45 pm 

MOAR zombies

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:38 pm 

Apparently they are adding team battle and competition rules to the mix

Post subject: Re: Zombicide Season 3
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:29 am 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/co ... e-season-3

Well it is here!!
$150 is the 'main pledge' shipping is charged AFTER the campaign = f'n expensive!!!

Team battles are in, as well as Team Action Cards!!

IMO I love the zombicide original game, I haven't played season 2. The Team Mechanic could mean I actually have a use for the 20+ survivors I have. This Kickstarter has already broken $300K and is likely to break through $500K, if you are planning on pledging for all the extras expect it to cost $250 (approx) plus shipping.

They have already added Sheldon's girlfriend from Big Bang

Enjoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:52 pm 

they have FINALLY posted up an easy to read image of what you get for $150US+shipping

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:19 pm 

So that's what I am getting.... I pledged before going away on holiday.... now being back I need to look at it closer for the optional stuff :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:18 pm 

The beefed up original survivors would a cool addition. Bye bye lots of money, but to be fair I have been playing plenty of games, making custom scenarios/missions and haven't had a bad game yet win or lose! Love it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:51 pm 

My first reaction to the beefed up first survivors was that it was a cash grab.... from memory they aren't kickstarter exclusive so I think I will leave them off the list for now...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:27 pm 

Got my box of zombicide3 goodies yesterday and holy crap there is a lot of stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:09 pm 

Got mine today and there is a lot of stuff to go through :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable