[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Nagash! (and friends) - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:34 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:44 am 

Quote:
I’m not a fan of Nagash’s huge hat, but besides that he is pretty cool.
Yep, there are some very, very jealous Chaos Dwarfs out there now!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:45 am 

"Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle"

That Nagash model doesn't make a lot of sense!
What is with the chin spine and his front tail?
Seriously, some simple surgeries at birth could have prevented a life long full of name calling, torment and anger, no wonder he's a bad bad bad guy.

And where did he get that suit of armour? Must have been the third book I haven't read?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:08 pm 

All,

Question sent to GW:

Rules-question wether Endtimes belongs to the standard game or is a supplement, this is a customer to business question on which I will base my decision of a purchase, the question is on the "do lizardmen belong to WHFB" level. I've already fallen into this trap with both storm of magic and monstrous arcanum, as they are supplements no one plays or allows them and at the current price-ranges there's a thin thin line between not sharing information and outright fraud.

Please answer wether Endtimes is part of the real game or if it's just another supplement.

Have a great day, Regards,

GW reply:

Hello Johan,

Many thanks for your reply and we do apologise for any confusion caused from the previous reply. We can confirm the new Endtimes book is essentially a supplement to the current Warhammer Fantasy rule book. However the "End Times" itself is an ongoing campaign for warhammer and this will be expanded in the future with more models and possibly additional books, where as the Storm of magic and Monstrous arcanum are stand alone expansion's.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Scott Edwards.

The malevolent Over-Master Zhudhak Ironbull, famed for riding into battle on Abyss's most fierce Abyssal Dragon - Cacus the fire breathing giant.

Outpost6030 I challenge you!!