[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Kickstarter: Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain (funded) - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:28 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 pm 

Kickstarter link.
Blog.
Video of sci-fi terrain in action.

Funding period: Aug 22, 2013 - Sep 22, 2013 (30 days)

Fantasy Dungeon terrain for 28mm tabletop games. This is pre-punched card that is easy to assemble with no painting required.

Hello, we are Battle Systems and we make terrain for 28mm tabletop wargames.

Last year we launched our Sci-fi Modular Terrain right here on Kickstarter. It was very popular and has now been delivered to most of our backers.

Due to many requests we've now designed a line of fantasy terrain based on our modular design which is easy to assemble with no painting required. Over the last few months we have been teasing our followers on Facebook and our blog with sneak peeks of our prototypes and the response has been overwhelmingly positive.

Our terrain is ideal for many game systems including Mordhiem, Wrath of Kings, Dungeon Saga, Super Dungeon Explore, Fanticide, Dark Age, Malifaux, Dungeon Quest and D&D amongst many others. It's also ideal for sci-fi systems where you might encounter labyrinths and dungeon environments, and is completely compatible with our current sci-fi range.

For more pics and information please check out our videos and read our handy FAQ's.

Update: Yannick has forwarded us a pledge calculator, we don't know how accurate it is, we're just saying it's there :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mw8jw7co778v7 ... .xlsx?dl=0

-----

The sci-fi terrain kickstarter has been fulfilled - I have mine in front of me (can come see it if you want) and it's awesome, everything I'd hoped. I'm now in for 2x dungeon's for this fantasy terrain. It's looking even more refined than the sci-fi stuff, and there will be the option to get a "blend" set to merge the sci-fi into the fantasy terrain, ie. for catacombs under a sci-fi base. These guys ran an awesome kickstarter with great communication, ensured the product came out perfectly, was at a good price, and was only a little late.

Doesn't look like there's much savings to be had for a group buy, just a couple bucks on shipping at larger pledges so that's not really worth doing. Unless people are interested in 10+ maybe in which case we can message them about it hehe.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:55 pm 

The only thing I don't like atm is the barrels, they just don't look very good hehe. It's a known problem and they're looking into it.

Current total: £64,018

Update 1: 13 minutes funded…
Update 2: Did we just hit our second Stretch Goal?...
Update 3: BANG...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:02 pm 

I just received my sci fi terrain. Looks pretty good but havent had a chance as yet to put it together. Service was good from them though. Plenty of updates, lots of videos on how to assemble and prep for longer lifespans of the terrain.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:31 am 

I won't keep spamming updates, just a couple more when they look good ; p imo both these addons are great, will open up some nice scenario options and the freebies are always nice too ; p

Current Total: £75,066

Good update.

We have just unlocked our first Add-on Stretch Goal at £75K, and it's a winner…

The Mines of Minerva are available to add to your pledge right now. We have made two add-ons for this and you can choose whichever suits you best.

Upcoming stretch goal freebies and a hot looking addon:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:16 am 

So this Kickstarter ended really well, just shy of £200K. Lots of freebies unlocked, lots of extra selectable addons and a nice exterior castle front. If anyone missed it and wants to add something to my order feel free to ask. If you want to see the previous kickstarter products from these guys first - the sci-fi terrain, I have that and can happily demo it.

I'm in for about $500 hahaha. I really like this stuff. If you treat it right (superglueing the edges) it will be durable and serve many years of tabletop goodness.

A couple images from later in the campaign of some of the additions:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:43 am 

If the barrels are still an issue you can get a cool pack out of stanbridges hobbies (or find it online..) Pegasus hobbies barrels. They come prepainted and I repainted mine. Heaps of resin barrels. Good price :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:51 pm 

I'm getting a bunch of barrels and crates with Dungeon Saga KS thankfully so have that covered. That's if they're still doing them, not sure.

Those ones you mentioned look decent too.

$13

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable