[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Northern Gamers Opening Hours 2016 - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:20 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:43 pm 

Due to the dwindling numbers at North on a Friday night, we have looked into our options. And it seemed pretty obvious what to do for us, so we have decided to make the change to Sundays. we will no longer be meeting on Fridays. However, we will be meeting every Sunday.

Our new times will be Sunday from 10am until 5pm.

There are some Sundays that have already been booked. So for the following dates, we will only be meeting from 12 noon til 5pm:

January 24th
March 6th
April 10th
May 15th
June 26th
August 8th
October 16th
November 27th

Entry will be $2 for the day, but members of the SMCWA do not pay entry.
Drinks available for $1. Across the road is the Noranda shopping centre with options from Coles and Woolworths to several fast food locations.

Kind Regards,
Ratt.

Please note, this will begin in January- so we will not be open on the 27th of December

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:25 pm 

Hi Elarti,

Can you please provide info such as the address of Northern Gamers and what games are generally played there? Is terrain provided? I'm looking for somewhere to game on Sundays now that TGA is closed.

I'm mostly playing 40K and KoW at the moment, but have an interest in (and models for) BFG. Flames of War is also something I'm giving a sideways glance every so often.

Cheers,
Nathan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:59 pm 

Quote:
Hi Elarti,

Can you please provide info such as the address of Northern Gamers and what games are generally played there? Is terrain provided? I'm looking for somewhere to game on Sundays now that TGA is closed.

I'm mostly playing 40K and KoW at the moment, but have an interest in (and models for) BFG. Flames of War is also something I'm giving a sideways glance every so often.

Cheers,
Nathan
Hi Nathan,

The address is Robert Thompson Reserve, Cnr Weatherill Way and McGilvray Avenue, Noranda. We have a decent following of Warhammer 30K/40K, I haven't seen anyone play Kings of War though, or BFG.

Most of the terrain there is more geared towards fantasy themes, as we had a bit for Warhammer Fantasy, and it is all pretty much for that scale, so not so much for Flames of War.

We have enough room for about eight 6' X 4' or twice that in 4' X 4'. We will be working throughout 2016 to improve the number of boards and the terrain collection.

Hope that helps.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:01 pm 

Good news!
Hope you find ways to balance out the workload mate.

Want to play Iron Warriors in Epic Armageddon? Click HERE

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable