[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Nid players Rejoice! - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:37 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Nid players Rejoice!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:46 am 

Drop Pods, and anti-air Spore Mines... oh my!

http://www.talkwargaming.com/2014/11/le ... otted.html
http://imgur.com/a/79kwX#td3oLx4

Images all over the itnerwebs. Plus looks like we might be getting a new Zoan/Venom/Doom kit next?

Post subject: Re: Nid players Rejoice!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:50 am 

Quote:

Images all over the itnerwebs. Plus looks like we might be getting a new Zoan/Venom/Doom kit next?
A drop pod that carries Monstrous Creatures too.......that could be.....scary.....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:32 am 

Quote:
Quote:

A drop pod that carries Monstrous Creatures too.......that could be.....scary.....
A Drop Pod that is a Monstrous Creature and carries Monstrous Creatures :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:52 am 

Quote:

in a pod that is a monstrous creature itself. 2 monstrous creatures accurately deep striking in.

75 points seems cheap for a 6 wound t5 monstrous creature with 5 weapons, let alone the deepstrike transporting part.

for 25 points you can swap out the 15 BS2 shots for 5 pie plates as well... sure they are str 4 ap 5 but there are 5 of them and they are pinning. or 5 str6 ap 4 party pie plates. but i would probably take the larger pie.

Tyranids may have just won.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:45 am 

Impressive profile, terrific delivery method and at a bargain price. It looks like just what the RocDocta ordered.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:53 pm 

I'm sure he will still find a reason not to like nids and the game... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

in a pod that is a monstrous creature itself. 2 monstrous creatures accurately deep striking in.

75 points seems cheap for a 6 wound t5 monstrous creature with 5 weapons, let alone the deepstrike transporting part.

for 25 points you can swap out the 15 BS2 shots for 5 pie plates as well... sure they are str 4 ap 5 but there are 5 of them and they are pinning. or 5 str6 ap 4 party pie plates. but i would probably take the larger pie.

Tyranids may have just won.
Matryoshka Tactic:

Place 10 Tyrannocytes inside each other and when the first one lands the second one pops out and so on until the last unit pops out!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:07 pm 

Quote:
Matryoshka Tactic:

Place 10 Tyrannocytes inside each other and when the first one lands the second one pops out and so on until the last unit pops out!
That only works if each is slightly smaller than the last, and they have pretty Russian dresses.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable