[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Iyanden and the new eldar - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:27 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:56 am 

Was wondering if anyone has an answer to this as I've been out of 40k for a bit, how do the Iyanden supplement and the new eldar Dex interact? Same as it always did or is Iyanden a thing of the past ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:00 am 

They don't. Iyanden is no longer sold in any form. Also, the references in it relate to codex eldar which no longer exists

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:59 am 

Wow how long was that out for 2yrs maybe ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:32 am 

Is this the same for the space marine supplements??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 am 

No, GW are consistently inconsistent.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:56 pm 

Where's that like button orange

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:15 pm 

I find that strange... Considering the Iron Hand one makrs reference to using a "master of the forge" and thats no longer a thing in the new SM dex... How does it work seeing as there are no FAQs for it...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:58 pm 

This was the official response from GW:
Quote:
The supplement book's are no longer available and we have not been made aware of them getting reprinted or of any FAQ updates for them. However it does look like the digital copies of these two supplements have been updated. So if you have purchased the digital copies then you can get the updated information there.

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Sen ... ok-Edition

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Cla ... ok-Edition

The units most affected by the alternate rules in the Iyanden supplement underwent a significant change to their rules in the new Codex: Craftworlds. While these two books were not designed to work together as such, you and your opponent are welcome to use any rules you like in your own games, if you think it will lead to a more exciting mission. If you do own the Iyanden book, it of course remains a fantastic resource for background and artwork for an Eldar collection.

Should you have any other questions please give us a call at 1-800-394-4263 and we will work to get you helped out where we are able.

Thanks,

Madison Blair
In other words, throw out your hard copy Sentinels/Raukaan book (and Iyanden if you have it) and pay for the digital version. Unless you have the digital one already, in which case you can just update it.

...and maybe don't buy any of these supplements in the future!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:51 pm 

So as I don't own the digital copy, how would I go about using Iyanden for say Masters ? Mike your call .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:54 pm 

Quote:
So as I don't own the digital copy, how would I go about using Iyanden for say Masters ? Mike your call .
Nah thats just for the marine ones, Iyanden is properly dead.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:19 pm 

Tom is correct

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:38 am 

I am so close to being done with this crap.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable