[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Getting back into the swing of things 40K - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:25 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:57 am 

So here I go, in an attempt to get back into the game and to motivate myself for painting up my armies I am going to start a Plog here.

I have committed myself to the Outpost 6030 Grow Slow League, and while I will not be able to attend all game days I am committing myself to meeting the painting schedule for the expansion dates.

Coming up shortly will be some work in progress shots of my force, but for now, here is a teaser of my armies colours. The chapter symbol is not as depicted, but will be the Templar's cross. My force will be a codex marine force, but will at times be interchangeable with the Codex Dark Angels as I like some of their models. I may even just ally in the Dark Angels models I want to use for simplicity.

As you can see I am going for something of a Hybrid between the two armies. More pics to follow once I have gotten some decent shots to upload.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:12 am 

Look forward to seeing your finished stuff Shane!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:15 pm 

Haha Pete, so am I now I have the list sorted it should flow more smoothly.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable