[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Wolfram's Yu Jing Army - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:08 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Wolfram's Yu Jing Army
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:08 pm 

Hi folks, with the upcoming DADES tournament nearly here, I've been painting up some Yu Jing models, and decided that seeing as I was happy with them, and I want to encourage everyone to play more Infinity, I'd do well to show them all off! I've touched up a couple of models that I've had painted for a couple of years here, but most of them are newly painted, and I can really tell how my painting has improved since I've started painting Infinity models. Something about being forced to paint fine detail has left me with a more discerning eye for highlights etc. than I had before. I'm open to any suggestions for improvements on them too, if someone thinks they can offer a constructive critique!

In regards to the models here, I will be drawing my two army lists for DADES from these models - not all of them will feature in armies, but I don't want to give too much away!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:26 pm 

Looks good James, now people can speculate on what you are taking over your two lists

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:34 pm 

They look really good James. Very smooth and neat, and the highlights on the red and blue are very well placed.

I'm looking forward to painting my Nomads, like you I'm not doing the traditional colours.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:09 pm 

Whoah! These are taking me back to Gundam and Robotech. Really nice sculpts and a paint job to match.

Those two little Anime bears are just brilliant! What do they do in the game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:32 pm 

Those two care bears are moving landmines. As soon as your opponent mini twitches a muscle 8" from those bears, they'll sprint in 0.000365 seconds b2b to your opponent's mini, give it a big hug, and then explode.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:06 pm 

Hahaha! Brilliant! Just brilliant!

Exploding Care Bears

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:54 pm 

They look superb. Well done! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:46 am 

Cheers for the praise guys, these guys were a dream to paint, and while I've got more than enough to field some solid lists with my Yu Jing, with the release of the Yan Huo Invicible with the Hypermagnetic Cannon, there will be some further additions before too long!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:43 pm 

Very impressive models, nice and crisp.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable