[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Adventures of the Iosan Secret Service - Page 3 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:03 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:37 am 

Quote:
You must be new to role playing.
I know enough to get out the double-sixes when duty calls :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:23 am 

Quote:
Well at least our intrepid mage Hunter who managed to kill our first suspect before I could interrogate him didnt manage to set off the grenade that would have burnt down pretty much an entire neighbourhood.

Now we go off gobber hunting!
Well not that she was trying to blow us up but when you have been rolling that good all night you have to have a bad roll sometime! Anyway no harm done and we got away without any lasting effects.

Anyway can't wait till the the next game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 pm 

I'm not sure if WanderingFool approves of the fact that my answer to everything is "seduction check" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:45 am 

Quote:
I'm not sure if WanderingFool approves of the fact that my answer to everything is "seduction check" :mrgreen:
No, probably not but when your seduction fails you bring out the big guns.

The plot certainly thickened after last night, and I cant wait until the next session as I think everything is going to start gaining some real momentum.

My only complaint is as a party we seem to be too effective at dispatching suspects instead of just in captaciting them, I mean paulfrank shooting a gobber jack marshal with Trip 6's :shock: theres no way he was going to survive that.

Oh and me and the front lines do not go hand in hand (although not as foolhardy as rushing a mage in the open but falling short)

Wyrd Henchman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:00 am 

The elves keep accidentally one-shotting everyone we need to interrogate :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:17 am 

Needs thicker plot armour... :p

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:41 am 

Great game last night guys.

So that's how the Injury Table works, at least I can LIVE with a disfiguring scar.

Looking forward to the next game!

...and One Second, about Rhet's mercenary payments... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:17 am 

Quote:
Needs thicker plot armour... :p
The plot armour's plenty thick. Convenient deaths avoid lengthy interrogations that are either unnecessary or would compromise the plot :D

WMH: Khador and Circle; Malifaux: Gremlins, Outcasts, Arcanists and Neverborn; X-Wing: Rebels; DWars: Prussians; Blood Bowl: Lots :) Dreadball: Humans; W40K: Space Marines; Epic: Orks and Imperial Guard; Warhammer: Empire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:31 am 

Plus we can spend a long time interrogating. It's a complex method for our group, involving a lot of both intimidation AND seduction. Caspians are a lil wierd...

Surprised OSOI hasn't started wondering why the "Ambassador" keeps trying to seduce people, even just harmless cabbies for a few gold crowns off the fare... :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:00 am 

Quote:
...and One Second, about Rhet's mercenary payments... :wink:
Well as you have been hired by the embassy as a security detail we will work out the first payment at the same time as my debrief

Quote:
Surprised OSOI hasn't started wondering why the "Ambassador" keeps trying to seduce people, even just harmless cabbies for a few gold crowns off the fare... :oops:
I'm turning a blind eye to that elvish nonsense at the moment, I'm more worried about what elf feishes there must be in Caspia since you seem to be doing such as stellar job.

Wyrd Henchman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:17 pm 

Quote:
The elves keep accidentally one-shotting everyone we need to interrogate :oops:
What do you mean "The Elves"? :wink: I think if you review the situation it was just you. :lol: The mage doesn't count because he had to die to stop the bloody humans killing Scyrah, and I stabbed the shooter in the first encounter not shot the shooter. My mage hunter likes to use multple methods for killing people. Knife, sword, crossbow, tripped bomb wire. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 am 

I hereby present the contracts of service between Baron Lucius Von Pugh, Edgar Vern and Rhett Yrryel

Rhett Yrryel
Weekly Retainer 35gc
Information/Items retrieved 10-40gc (depending on the value of said item/information)
Picking a Lock at the Barons request ro to further his goals 1/5/25/50gc (scaled for difficulty of lock)
Entering an engagement where combat is likely (danger money) 10-30gc
Incapacitating an enemy combatant 1/5/25gc (grunt/single class/full fledged NPC)
Neutralising said combatant instead of killing +10gc (only applicable to single class and full fledged NPCs)
All medical expenses while performing duties authorised will be covered
Embassy Lodgings will be provided
Special Issue equipment will be provided for specific tasks and will need to be returned in working order at end of mission

Edgar Vern
Weekly Retainer 45gc
Intervention saving Baron Von Pugh's life 100gc
Entering an engagement where combat is likely (danger money) 10-50gc
Incapacitating an enemy combatant 5/20/50gc (grunt/single class/full fledged NPC)
Neutralising said combatant instead of killing +10gc (only applicable to single class and full fledged NPCs)
All medical expenses while performing duties authorised will be covered
Embassy Lodgings will be provided
Special Issue equipment will be provided for specific tasks and will need to be returned in working order at end of mission

Wyrd Henchman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:44 pm 

"Neutralising...instead of killing" was a necessary addition after several...um...accidents.
(By the elves rather than the mercenaries actually :oops: )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 pm 

I thought I would make the contracts look a little more formal :D

http://www.scribd.com/doc/121333805/Mer ... ract-Rhett

http://www.scribd.com/doc/121333814/Mer ... ract-Edgar

Let me know if I should make some more changes?

Cheers,

Al

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:39 pm 

Hi guys, just checking that we should be at level 6 XP for the main mission? And our last character upgrade was a stat increase?